Usable regional authorization workflow service integration

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 9 14:45:15 CST 2017

In China, Baidu is the most popular social network. May be it's possible
for them to be a OAuth server (if they respect the protocol correctly and
have a reliable support). I know that Baidu is now developing as well in
other countries, via various small community sites and blogs and
advertizing partners, as well as with Chinese medias with foreign branches
using other languages (such as CCTV, supporting at least Spanish and
French-speaking services).
Anyway we need more diversity in choices. Microsoft/Yahoo/bing could also
be in the list, or Amazon, as well as wellknown sites for seeking jobs, or
wellknown big ISPs (most European countries have at least 2 or 3 "big"
players with lot of related services that can be unified with single
sign-on with OAuth. Most of them also have international branches, notably
Orange, DT, Vodafone and growing presences in content sites...).

You could also add websites used for post talks/comments on web articles,
such as Disqus (very popular with media/TV/radio/news sites).