Dataset for all ISO639 code sorted by country/territory?

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 20 15:53:54 CST 2016

I think it just requires a minimal dataset: ask for it, submit the data, it
will be made available for vetting, and if vetting makes it suitable for
publication with the minimal core set of properties, it will be added to
the published list. But you need paritcipants and need to convince some
CLDR members to support this addition and dedicated some competent
resources to validate the surveys (otherwise a supporting "academy" can
also join the CLDR TC to get more votes than a single vote for all
non-members (which would not be anough for publication, or would only be
published separately with a "draft" status, waiting for more supporters.