Dataset for all ISO639 code sorted by country/territory?

Hugh Paterson hugh_paterson at sil.org
Wed Nov 16 11:42:28 CST 2016

Also, after thinking about this some more: If as is the stated case with San
Francisco,
"San Francisco requires documents in 4 languages but provides telephone
help for 200 languages.  Where's the line?"

How would you propose that Unicode database maintainers,
de-list institutional support for languages when institutional support
ceases.

i.e. lets say that San Francisco falls on some hard times finically, and
can not afford to operate in 4 languages, and reduces their support to two
languages, How is this to be reflected in this proposal?

- Hugh Paterson III