Inconsistent RBNF Data?

Cameron Dutro cameron at lumoslabs.com
Tue Nov 8 14:20:13 CST 2016

Ah right, I forgot to mention the version of ICU. I'm using v57.1 which I
thought was the version that corresponds to CLDR v29.

The source code is actually Ruby code (running on JRuby). You can see the
code in question here
<https://github.com/twitter/twitter-cldr-rb/blob/importers_refactor/lib/twitter_cldr/resources/rbnf_test_importer.rb>
.

Steven, it looks like that changeset was submitted 3 years ago, but isn't
reflected in v29 or v30 of CLDR (but appears to have made it into ICU
somehow).

Thanks for your help!

-Cameron