Dataset for all ISO639 code sorted by country/territory?

Hugh Paterson hugh_paterson at sil.org
Fri Dec 2 11:28:51 CST 2016

I was poking around in in a library published by SIL under MIT license in
their github repo. It has a nice list of countries with the languages
spoken by them. I don't think this is a direct relicensing of the
ethnologue tables. Their might be some alteration in the library from
ethnologue tables.  (Corporation internal, the data source may be the same,
but the manifestation and expressions are different and released under
different licenses.)

Here is a link to the file I am referencing:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sillsdev/libpalaso/master/SIL.WritingSystems/Resources/LanguageIndex.txt
Here is a link to the library: https://github.com/sillsdev/libpalaso
Here is a link to the documentation:
https://github.com/sillsdev/libpalaso/wiki/SIL.WritingSystems