names, addresses, phone numbers

Edwin Hoogerbeets ehoogerbeets at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:34:43 CDT 2016

I heard talk 2 or 3 years ago about a proposal to add name, address, and
phone number formats to CLDR. What ever happened to those efforts? I
don't really see data in CLDR 29 about those.

In my i18n library for JS called "ilib", I have data about the address
formats for practically every country in the world, as well as the phone
formats and name formats for many countries. I would love to contribute
this data to CLDR and then later leverage other people's local knowledge
to fill in the gaps where my data is lacking...

Can someone direct me to the folks who are working on these? Thanks,

Edwin