Test Data Gone?

Cameron Dutro cameron at lumoslabs.com
Mon Nov 16 20:15:07 CST 2015

Mark and Martin, interleaving the tailoring characters with control
characters seems like a totally valid approach, I'll give it a shot. There
was some mention that such combinations were mechanically generated for
CLDR before v22, does that code still exist somewhere? If I'm successful
generating combinations I can then sort them with ICU and compare the order
against our implementation.

Steven, I like the idea of a maintained file that records conformance data,
perhaps generated by ICU, although it seems a bit odd to keep it alongside
ICU instead of CLDR. Does ICU contain a lot of customizations that cause it
to sort in a different order, and if so, why are those not reflected in
CLDR data?

-Cameron