Test Data Gone?

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Mon Nov 16 06:44:47 CST 2015

At the time we retracted it, it didn't appear that there was a lot of
usage, and you really get a much more thorough test by comparing to ICU's
implementation.

The data we previously had was mechanically generated from the data, not
curated. It was created by generating concatenations of some chosen
primary/secondary/tertiary characters together with the tailored+exemplar
characters for each language.

Mark