Numbers / Compact Decimal Formatting

John Emmons emmo at us.ibm.com
Mon May 18 10:00:24 CDT 2015

Actually I was surprised to see that these are showing up in survey tool
at all.  And while technically you could fill them in, I would contend
that they are not going to be useful in common practice, and should
probably removed from the ST entirely.  I have filed
http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/8527 to that effect.

So as you say : I can do something else with my time :)
I would recommend you do something else with your time.... :)

Regards,

John C. Emmons
Globalization Architect & Unicode CLDR TC Chairman
IBM Software Group
Internet: emmo at us.ibm.com