Add Likely Subtags first step

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 23 13:00:37 CST 2015

For "cel-gaulish"; it should have been encoded in ISO 639-3; however this
is more probably a family of dialects, and the language is mostly
reconstructed as it was not always written in the early stages (when it was
written, it was under influence of the Roman empire; and mixed with Latin,
Greek or other regional languages or other past invaders and it's difficult
to determine if this was an effective vernacular dialect; or just the
language of some rulers or merchants).
But even before the Roman invasion (and the brutal massacre
by armies of Consul Julius Caesar before he became emperor; a massacre
highly criticized even in the Roman Senate), there was this influence and
Gaulish people were already present in many places of Europe; including in
Rome.
The grandfathered "oed" variant for "en-GB" is encodable as a standard
variant. I wonder why it was not done; but it can be kept as is.