tg-Cyrl-TJ and tk-TM

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 2 21:11:37 CST 2015

Given that tg-Cyrl-TJ is the likely value for tg, it is also the likely
value for tg-Cyrl.
The CLDR data is available for tg, and it is then (from the likely value)
the default for tg-Cyrl and for tg-Cyrl-TJ (and there's no need of
additional data, except for tg-Arab, but this last one is also sufficient
for tg-Arab-PK and even for tg-Arab-TJ or tg-Arab-UZ).

Given that tk-Latn-TM is the likely value for tk, it is also the likely
value for tk-Latn.
The CLDR data is available for tk, and it is then (from the likely
value) the default for tk-Latn and for tg-Latn-TM (and there's no need of
additional data, except possibly for tk-Arab, but this last one is also
sufficient for tk-Arab-TM and even for tk-Arab-UZ).

Do you really need specialized data for tk-TM and tg-Cyrl-TJ, which are
already part of the default data for tk and tg?