Data for root for day periods in ICU data

kz kazede at google.com
Wed Dec 2 13:39:25 CST 2015

But root shouldn't be empty. TR35 says

The set of dayPeriodRules need to completely cover the 24 hours in a day
> (from 0:00 before 24:00), with no overlaps between any dayPeriodRules.

Now root is allowed to have *no strings* for the variable day periods
(making it fall back to am/pm -- btw I submitted a ticket for that
clarification), but to conform to the spec, it still needs to state, even
trivially, which day period each moment in time falls in. Or we need to
change the spec to allow empty rule sets.

What do you think?

Thanks
kz