Getting entries approved for minority languages

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Thu May 15 12:07:28 CDT 2014

We realize that the process for "long-tail" languages is a problem; the
committee is engaged at looking into the issue so that we can get the data
confirmed.

There are several ways to handle it, and we are scheduled to work through
it at next week's meeting.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

 *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 8:17 AM, Fòram na Gàidhlig <fios at foramnagaidhlig.net