Missing locales (lrc, hrx)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:13:20 CDT 2014

Hoi,
For your information. When a language gets to the stage where it is
promoted to a full Wikipedia, the articles written in the Incubator will be
verified by a linguist who knows that language.

The question whether Wiki stuff is significant as a reference is not
relevant. What is relevant is that an expert opinion is sought to verify
that the language used is indeed the language in use. It would not be a
problem to ask the expert to look at the data provided to the CLDR.
Thanks,
      GerardM