adding all of iso639_3 to either en.xml or root.xml

John Emmons emmo at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 15 11:16:35 CDT 2014

Another potential problem here is that en.xml and iso639-3 don't always
agree 100% on the names.  Maybe in root - but I think it is definitely
going to be hard to maintain.
I put it on the agenda for the next TC mtg.

Regards,

John C. Emmons
Globalization Architect & Unicode CLDR TC Chairman
IBM Software Group
Internet: emmo at us.ibm.com