adding all of iso639_3 to either en.xml or root.xml

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 15 09:43:44 CDT 2014

May be the CLDR can prepare itself the content of IANA registry in a
supplemental file in LDML format (to be used as an optional supplementary
fallback file for the English locale before the root). OR it could
conveince the IANA database maintainers to publish it in LDML format
instead of its legacy format described in the existing RFCs.

>>> Martin