adding all of iso639_3 to either en.xml or root.xml

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Jul 15 01:54:06 CDT 2014

I'm not sure it would be worth it. People can always pick up a copy of the
language subtag registry and use it to back-fill.

We do keep a copy of the registry in our tooling data directory, and that's
what we do in our tooling, such as myCldrFile.getName(language).

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

 *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*